Flourish Community Kitchen and Cafe
- Provide weekly meals for families in need.
- Develop sustainable, locally made artisan foods.
- Slow food preparation area.
- Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Kosher facility with Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian options.
- Supporting start-up businesses through shared LEED Certified Kitchen.
- Cooking Classes and Demos
- Film equipment for media development
- Food is Medicine seminars
- Volunteer programs to serve community needs
- Local farms, gardens, and businesses network
- Ayurvedic by donation clinics for health support
You’ll also be able to eat locally at our Café!
Tasty, Healthy, Local Meals at an affordable price!
Make a Tax-Deductable Donation towards the Community Production Kitchen
We are so grateful to Ron Basso for his support and generosity.
• The Native Iris Fund has generously donated $15,000 toward our Community Kitchen. This has allowed us to meet an incentive fund of $15,000 with the Community bank of Sonoma!
• The Sonoma County Vintners’ Association has generously donated $8,000 to build our fermentation room!
• We have already raised over $50,000 for the project. Our goal is $200,000 so we are already one quarter of the way there!
• Every dollar counts! Please donate what you can to help us reach our goal!